Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SHAZAM!!!


I got the best Christmas present ever!!!

And I'll admit it- this normally laid back dude is having a hard time holding back the excitement! And who can blame me? See I knew Alanna was up to something. I heard her rustling around my spot in the garage. But she's a sly one. And she had me totally preoccupied with this amazing ball. Have you ever seen one? It's on a string and you swing it around and oh man, Dude- it's just awesome the work those two can do together.

Anyhoo- when I finally made it back to my bed I realized I had been once again played. It wasn't just any ol' rustling around that sneaky Alanna had been up to. Nope. She was leaving me a present. And since I already have a Ball n String Combo set I didn't think I could ever want anything else. But as it turns out she gave me the very next best Christmas present a cat can get. That's right- a cardboard box!

Oh sure, she made some snarky jokes about me really deserving a plate of peanut butter in my stocking. You know. For all the times I made her stretch really far and scream "Hiya!!!" But who cares? In the end she caved and I got me a brand new box of adventures. I'll be busy forever.

Just imagine. The chance to sit and gaze and ponder from the most awesome perch in the garage. And then anytime I want I can curl up inside it. The perfect escape from it all. 

That Alanna. She's pretty cool. I hope her and all the furtastic volunteers at Feline Friends have a great holiday season. They sure deserve it. I'd love to start looking for presents for all of them. But the last time me and the other cats got together and "shopped" we made a lot of humans screech.

But hey. I really hope all of you are having a really cool holiday too. Everyone should be as warm and safe and loved as I am. I'm the luckiest cat in the world. After all- I got a cardboard box!!!

FOUR PAWS IN PEACE


What awesome things happened for you this holiday season?




No comments:

Post a Comment